Wednesday, October 26, 2011
I got this recipe from Yummy Magazine, I just did not follow the measurements they have written. Tantya lang ako haha! Sayang kasi sa water, ang dami pang huhugasan (or tamad lang ako maghugas hehe).
Apple (I used 1 medium-sized apple)
Brown Sugar (maybe half a cup)
Cinnamon (just a pinch or two)
Butter (maybe a tablespoon)
Slice the apple
Mix the brown sugar, cinnamon and sliced apples
Wait for the sugar to dissolve or you may want to soften the apples (ako kasi gusto ko medyo may crunch)
Put the finished product on top of Manticado (Arce) ice cream! Yummeh!!!!
Next time, I will put almonds or walnuts =)
Saturday, October 8, 2011
Yes, this is a late post again. Hehe! This should be for September 16. But since we were in Bali during that time, I was not able to do this.
34th month milestones:
1. He can now spell his name
2. He can count 1 to 10 in Spanish
3. He can count 1 to 20 in English
4. He loves angry birds
5. If we are near our house na, he will say - Hooray, we are here!
6. He has his new pa-cute smile7. If Arch and I hug each other, he always go in between us.
I am now thinking of what we will do on his 3rd birthday. One thing is for sure, he will have an angry bird cake =) Woohoooo!