Sunday, March 13, 2011

Praying

Praying for those who are victims of the earthquake and the tsunami!

I am wondering if we experience an earthquake and a tsunami (just like what happened in Japan last Friday), will we be able to survive? I am scared....really. I just hope if and when it happens, Arch, Antonio and I will be together. I do not know if I can stand the agony, thinking if Antonio or Arch are okay.

I have read and heard lots of comments and/or articles that these are signs of the end of the world. Actually, I am not afraid if it is really the end, since it only means the suffering will also end...ang nakakatakot e yung kung magearthquake and magkatsunami, tapos di pa pala end of the world... so pano na ang Pilipinas? Mas matinding suffering pa ulit ang pagbangon! 

Oh Lord, please protect us!

No comments:

Post a Comment