Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Post Valentine Date

Last Saturday, Arch and I had our post Valentine date at Spiral Sofitel. We used the voucher I bought from Cash Cash Pinoy. Tagal na rin namin di nagbubuffet sa hotel, kasi ang mahal naman talaga diba? Kaya when I saw that promo, di na ako nagdalawang isip! I wish Cash Cash or other 'Groupon' Companies like Ensogo, will have another promo like that. Sana sa ibang hotels naman. I also wish, they will have promos like hotel accommodations =) Pag nagkataon, wawa naman ang wallet! Hehe!


Here are some pictures from last Saturday =)


my first plate - YUMMY!



the yummiest choco chip cookies!!!

4 comments:

  1. Oooh, food looks good! Your post has gotten me all excited as we also bought vouchers but haven't gotten around to using them. Hopefully, within the next few weeks. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe! go na! =) the food is really great! just don't forget to reserve ha?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ay, true! super yummy ng choco chip cookies nila no? ay!!!! gusto ko tuloy kumain! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Clarice! Bawi ka na lang after mo manganak! =)

    ReplyDelete