Monday, June 21, 2010

Subic ABADventure

Arch and I, together with Antonio, trooped to Subic last June 12 to celebrate our 3rd wedding anniversary.

We arrived in Zoobic Safari, which was our first stop, a little past 10am. Hay, dapat pala I insisted on leaving the house at 6am para we arrived earlier. Kasi when we arrived, it was hot na e. Anyway, we did not explore all the sights in Zoobic since it was hot na nga, it was nearing lunch time and I think Antonio will get bored din naman.

Antonio did not cry when he saw the tigers. Though the tigers naman were deadma and I think they were bangag. Haha!

The first activity was the walking tour of the Zoobic Park. There were birds, apes, rodents, camels, albino carabaos, horses, donkeys, ostrich, etc.


The second stop was the close encounter with the tigers. Wala lang, we went to a cage lang na puros tigers. Ahaha! Then the third stop was Tiger Safari. Sayang the tiger was busog, kasi parang pilit nung lumapit sya sa amin to eat the chicken e. Walang thrill. Hehe!


For lunch, we ate at Meat Plus. The food was okay and affordable. We had spaghetti and rib eye steak=) After that, we checked in na sa hotel. We stayed at Subic Park Hotel. For its price, pwede na. Hehe! May pool naman, which Antonio loved! =)

It was a tiring day. So we just availed the free dinner at the hotel. Sayang din naman and super pagod na kami ni Arch. I was telling Arch nga na we should start exercising kasi we cannot keep up with Antonio's energy. To think, we are only in our early 30s!!! Haha!

The next day was spent on swimming lang at the pool...not at the beach kasi super dirty! Yuck! Antonio loved swimming. I hope he'll be a swimmer someday! =)

For lunch, we ate at Xpresso Cafe. The pizza was yummy and cheap. I hope next time when we go back, we can order the gigantic burger! =)

I love having vacations...even though it is tiring and not cheap, I know the experience will benefit Antonio! He can learn a lot of things and meet new people. I also told Arch na since walang yaya and napagod na rin ako, I let Antonio eat by himself...which I think was not a bad idea after all =)

No comments:

Post a Comment