Grabe, ang bilis ng panahon! =) In 2 months, we will be entering the terrible 2 stage. We are hoping and praying that we will be patient enough. Hehe!
Antonio is a bit sociable now, especially with his cousins (my side). Maybe it was because of my Lola's wake. He was with his cousins for 3 days. But at first, he was shy and masungit.
- Can say
- Torm – for “Storm” the dog
- Fies – Fries. When he sees the Mcdonald’s sign, he says fies
- Gat – for mabigat. He also uses that whenever he has difficulty in doing something, like for reaching something or if he cannot pull a toy apart. I think he thinks mabigat is for mahirap e. Hehe!
- Fower – for flower
- Cock – for clock
- Choochoo – for train
- Tar – for star
- Recognizes the alphabet
- Knows how to make 1, 2, 5, and 10 using his fingers
- Hums songs
- Loves musical instrument - xylophone, drums, guitar
- Making paarte cries
- Follows 2-step instructions