Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Airplane Wood Puzzle

I love puzzles. Kung impatient ako sa ibang bagay, sa puzzles hindi. Siguro I can sit the whole day forming a puzzle...either nerd ako or boring akong kasama or tamad ako to do household chores ahaha!

Earlier this year, I bought 3D puzzles from Regina's in Greenhills as part of Antonio's activities. Kahit ako lang ang nagassemble, at least sya yung tiga tanggal sa 'plates' ng parts and tiga sira after ko ma-assemble ahaha! Sad part lang is the puzzles are made from hard paper so madaling nasira when I was still assembling them, pano pa kaya kung nilaro na ng anak ko? Hehe! Sabi ko sa husband ko sana wood na lang yung material.

So I was excited when I saw 3D wood puzzles at Japan Home Center in Greenbelt 1. I bought 2 - airplane and race car.


Earlier today, Antonio and I assembled the airplane. It was quite challenging kasi the instructions are in Japanese and the numbers are written on the paper and not on the pieces itself. Even then, we were able to finish it in less than an hour. Sumakit nga lang fingers ko kaka-assemble.


Here is the finished product! Woohooo! I am so proud! Haha!



I told my husband na pwede namin pangregalo to sa mga pamangkin nyang boys =) I went to Japan Home center in Greenhills this afternoon, mas madaming designs. May old school na car, spaceship, helicopter, etc. Sana lang di maubos coz I plan to start buying gifts this coming Friday pa lang.

6 comments:

  1. oh! i've seen these in japan home stores too and in american bazaar. thanks for sharing the idea, sis! will buy some too for some friends' kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this! A great gift suggestion for boys talaga =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wish i bought some for my nephews, great gifts nga to for them. i like diy wooden toys also :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi sis! maqui here from n@W! We hoarded on those 3D puzzles last year. Pang prize sa 1st birthday and pinangregalo rin last Xmas. There is this store in Divi mall. Puro 3D puzzles talaga. Kakaloka sa saya. 30 pesos per set lang.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, where in Divisoria did you buy those? :) Contact me at 09166350610 Thank you! I really need it talaga for my project :)

      Delete
  5. wow,ang tyaga mo na mabuo yung puzzle,pero after seeing your kid's happy face with the finished product,sulit na sulit no? :)

    ReplyDelete