Friday, November 4, 2011

Rainbow

I love rainbows...whenever I am down and I see a rainbow, naku matutuwa na ako nyan...kasi I know God has a pleasant surprise for me haha parang ang selfish, akin lang...syempre for us =)

The most memorable one I had concerning rainbows was last March 2008. That was the time that we were trying to get pregnant. I used a home pregnancy test kit and negative ang lumabas. But my husband said na di daw, positive daw kasi 2 lines. Kaya I thought negative kasi the second line was super faint....parang aninag or reflection lang. So I told my husband that we do the test after 3 days. That was a Friday. The next day we went to Tagaytay to hear mass at Pink Sisters. Syempre I was praying na sana nga pregnant na ako. Then, we saw a rainbow. Sobrang tuwa ko kasi I know yun na yung sagot ni Lord! So after 3 days nga, we tested again, ayun kita na yung 2nd line. =)

Last Sunday, I was praying to God na magmanifest Sya to tell me that I will be okay, that He has plans and that these will be better. I asked for a sign and one of those is a rainbow. We went to my parents house last Sunday. So the whole time traveling to and from Las Pinas, I was waiting for a rainbow. But sadly, di ako nakakita.

Yesterday, as I was driving along EDSA, wala na sa isip ko na makakita ng rainbow. Then, I saw a rainbow. It was bright and clear and it was in front of me! Gusto ko nga tumigil sa gitna ng EDSA para lang titigan ahaha! I cried while driving kasi alam kong God sent that rainbow to tell me that He is here with me. I believe His plans will be unfolded soon!

''For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord.
Plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a
future.''
Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment