Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday Baby!

Happy 3rd birthday, Antonio! We have passed the terrible 2 stage with flying colors. I was expecting I will be blogging my rants all throughout the year, but no. You have been a very good boy.

We are really blessed to have you in our lives. I have never imagined that I can love a person as much as I love you. Your I love yous, smiles, hugs, and kisses complete our day.

We pray that you will grow up to be a good Christian, loving and respectful to others. We love you so much baby! Mwah!

--------------
Antonio's milestones:
  • When we massage him, he says "Ahhh thalap" with matching facial expression.
  • He remembers a lot. He can still remember that a balloon popped when my brother-in-law closed the trunk of the car. This happened October 1 before they left for the surprise party of my mother-in-law
  • If he does not know the next thing to say, he will ask - what's next?
  • He loves to say - "maybe" (when I asked him for his car, he will say "maybe under the sofa")
  • He loves to play hide and seek 
  • He is such an OC kid. If he sees trash on the floor, he will pick it up and throw it inside the trash can. If the floor rug is not properly laid out, he will fix it. If the door is open, he should close it and say - close the door pasok lamok.

No comments:

Post a Comment