I am sad...anxious...afraid. I keep on asking God why. Why now, why me, why this, why why why? Mabait naman ako. Nagdadasal. Tumutulong. Pero bakit?
I am trying hard not to question Him anymore. If I start worrying and pitying myself, I think of happy thoughts. I force myself to think that I am blessed. Marami pa rin naman talaga akong blessings to be thankful for. I pray.
If I feel down, I just try hard to trust God. That God has plans and His plans will be better, maybe grander. And these are the quotes/verses that I keep on saying to myself (kasi kungdi baka dalhin na lang ako sa Basement ng Makati Med. Haha!)
- This too shall pass
- Behold, I have carved you on the palms of My hands - Isaiah 49:16
- If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.
- There are always uncertainties ahead, but there is always one certainty--God's will is good. - Vernon Paterson
- For I am the LORD your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you. - Isaiah 41:13
- Something good is going to happen to us