Friday, December 30, 2011

2011 Recap

If somebody asked me last November how my 2011 fared, my answer would be "below average". I was so depressed last November (ayaw ko ng sabihin ang reason para makalimutan ko rin eventually hehe), I blogged it here. Buti na lang at nandyan si Arch, Antonio and my family =) Now, I feel positive na. Alam ko, God is cooking up something. And feel na feel ko na malapit ng maluto yun =)


We received lots of gifts in 2011 kaya naman nung may kinuha si Lord nung November, di rin naman ako talaga makareklamo (medyong reklamo lang hehe!)

Major Highlights:
February - Additional Income
April - Tagaytay with my family
June - Subic with Archie's family
September - Bali Trip
October - Started paying the downpayment for our future house

No comments:

Post a Comment