Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter to all!

I know I know, I promised to update this blog... but I have been too busy these past few days as my yaya took a 3-week leave. So I am the substitute yaya now. So the 4-day weekend was a blessing to me. Though I still took care of Antonio most of the time, I had some extra hands to take care and eyes to look after the little big boy.

Last Thursday, we went to Tagaytay. We visited Pink Sisters (hay, finally after one year), then we ate at Pancake House. After lunch, we were supposed to visit Lourdes, however, from Pancake House, we cannot turn left to the church, we need to use the Rotonda...duh ang layo!

So we went to IHMC (I think), the grey chapel on the ridge, right after the Rotonda. Then, we planned to visit Ina ng Laging Saklolo but the little boy is asleep already...so we decided to just visit the chapel of Tagaytay Highlands in the afternoon.

We had a fun night in Tagaytay Highlands...the house of T. Benjie was so so beautiful. The little boy was so happy to play with Portia (dog) and with Ate Alexa and Ate Andie.

The next day before lunch, we headed off to Las Pinas so we could spend naman our time with my family.

We went home Saturday afternoon na.

Looking forward to this long weekend again and next week, we are off to Bohol! Yipeeeeeee!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment