Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday Favorites

It is Friday once again and for most of us, it is long weekend =p

I hope my husband and I will have time to watch the dvd movies that we have not seen yet...like Angels and Demons and New Moon.

As for my favorite movie, I have lots of favorites. But my ultimate favorite movie - 50 First Dates! I watched it first in an airplane, when we were on our way to NY...and all through out the trip, I was watching the same movie over and over again...the whole time I was kinikilig...because of the movie and maybe because of my then suitor now my husband...hehe! And during the trip back home, I was watching the movie again. It really became my favorite to the point I gave Arch an original DVD copy of that movie =) Until now, when I watch the movie, I still feel kilig! =)

If you ask me what's my favorite Tagalog movie - marami! Hahaha! Aga-Regine movies, John Lloyd Movies =D

No comments:

Post a Comment