Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Prayer to the Holy Spirit

Holy Spirit thou who make me see
everything and show me the way
to reach my ideal. You who give
me the divine gift to forgive, and
forget the wrong that is done to me
and who are in all instances of my
life with me. I, in this short dialogue,
want to thank You for everything
and confirm once more that I never
want to be separated from You, no
matter how great the material
desires may be. I want to be with
You and my loved ones in Your
Perpetual Glory, Amen.


Say this prayer for 3 consecutive days. After 3 days the favor
requested will be granted even though it may appear difficult.
This prayer must be published immediately after the favor is
granted w/o mentioning the favor.


**For the past few days, I have been afraid...then I prayed this again starting last Sunday (I think the last time I really prayed this was 2008 and God has answered my prayer) until early this morning...by mid-morning, my prayer have been answered! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment